Monday, February 19, 2007

Well, I take it all back now!

So I woke up this morning to the news that my license plates, that look like this:


(Only difference being that instead of numbers, it has my nickname) was indeed missing.
Instead of those familiar, much loved plates, I had the normal Nevada plates screwed on.

It was one in the afternoon, and as I was looking through Myspace, my little sister walked in, still rubbing the sleep from her eye, to give me the news.
"So you hear the news?"
"
What happened?" (here I am, and idiot, thinking my aunt's operation went wrong)
"Some fool stole your plates and put some other ones on. I noticed last night as I pulled in at 3:45 in the morning (3:45 in the morning?! you're a fucking 19 year old! What are you doing out till 3:45 in the morning! I'm 21 and the latest I show up is 10:30pm!). Mom called the cops, and now you have to get new ones."

We sat around the house waiting for any developments. Mom later called to tell us the plates on my car were from a vehicle being rented out at the time.
So... looks like my talking about my "peaceful" neighbors was all bull. Those bastards partied last night, stole my plates at two in the morning, then bailed out of the city in a stolen vehicle... with my nice, I'm-already-attached-to-them plates!

I said it once, and I'll say it again: FUCK YOU, ALL-STAR GAME! Fuck you, fuck you, F.U.C.K.Y.O.U!

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Well, that sucks.