Tuesday, February 20, 2007

still bummed

I'm totally bummed.
I try to forget but everything reminds me of...
My Plates.
I had to catch a ride with my best friend today. She tried cheering me up, shit, even the professors were putting on their best comedy routines... but the giggles would leave me five minutes after exiting the class.
To kill it, I received my test score for Thursday's exam. I did worse than expected, better than last year, but that's something I can readily do today. I'm going to have to work my ass off in there... kind of like the way I hustled in last semester's Cell Phys class.
Anyway, aside from school drama that knows how to depress me shitless, lets go back to my stolen plates!
I was issued new ones today. I sort of looked them over... like a disappointed mother looking at her kid's report card riddled with D's and F's, but an A in art. After a couple of hours, I realized they gave me the wrong decal... ahhh, the wonderful DMV: finding new, and innovative ways of FUCKING you over to have you stand in that line once more.
I should try and make myself a little happier, but... I just don't want to try.
Oh! and still talking about my jacked plates:
I found out there's a rapper out there that goes by MY nickname... the nickname on my plates. Since my plates were "AnoMALIE's-nickname" with a number one following it, I suppose these imbeciles thought "Awesome... they support 'AnoMALIE' and it says 'one' as in, 'one love.' I'm taking these."
Motherfuckers. They're lucky I'm too lazy to find them... or else I'd be shoving those stolen plates up their ass and out their mouth.

No comments: