Sunday, February 18, 2007

Stupid Star Studded Event.

So all this All-Star Game hype is getting to me.
It's quite frustrating. I can't travel from point A to point B in peace. I always have to bump into giant traffic full of assholes who forcefully cut in while giving me the finger, or idiots that block the damn intersection with their gas guzzling SUVs.
I hate tourists... especially the rude ones.
My little sister's enjoying it though. She's told my mom that she's "working overtime" at the airport these passed two days. She has actually been hanging out with the eternally annoying Twiggy and some other chick that isn't that much of a bright bulb. They're going to "lounges" and the mall in hopes of scoping out the celebrities or even the really hot tourists.
Yesterday, my little sister got checked out by this one Mexican celebrity while at some lounge at Caesar's. He came up to her, but didn't say a word. Neither did my sister.
See, she may be a tiny bit of a liar, but a hoe she is not. I suppose that's reassuring... it'd be better if she wouldn't have to lie all the time though.
She saw some basketball players, and missed out on seeing Michael Jordan by 5 minutes. I told her if I would have been her, I would have been banging my head on the table until passing out. Missing out on MJ would piss me off like a mother.
I've never met a celebrity, but knowing that no one I know has bumped into Michael Jordan makes me feel a little better.


Also... we have new neighbors, I don't know if it's just for the weekend or what, but they bought the house that used to belong to a very spoiled rich girl. Who are the new inhabitants? Mac Dre's crew. No lie.
There are about 7 SUVs with the Mac Dre label on them, around 3 unmarked cars, and one giant tour bus all parked in the huge front yard.
They're not making much of a ruckus as we first suspected they would (I mean, they did start the whole hyphy movement. Which reminds me, I really giggle with that name. Why the hell would you name something after a part of a fungus?). They're quite peacefull and low key (regardless of what that giant entourage of cars and huge tour bus may say in their front yard).
And still, I have yet to actually see these celebrities (I probably have, I just don't recognize them because I haven't seen MTV since I was 14 in 1999).

No comments: