Monday, July 30, 2007

OK... maybe not Hell..

So I might have exaggerated just a little bit... no, not exaggerated... I just panicked too soon.

The following day after freaking out and posting my last blog, I finally did something interesting.
I've been friends with these two boys (part of the crew I hang out with now... a pair of brothers that are only 10 months apart... CRAZY shit) since they were 4 and 3 respectively. I sort of hung out with the 4 year-old more because I was only 7, so I could carry him around like a little doll and I could make him catch huge butterflies with me while we were down here in Mexico (the 3 year old was more into eating... so I never hung out with him till recently that he blossomed into a very attractive man-boy).
Anyway... these boys are "special" in the way that their now deceased (if my spelling sucks ass, sorry, it's just that I can't rely on the spell check since everything in damn Mexico is in Spanish and sometimes I'm like "What the fuck does tha mean??") dad used to be a Cartel leader... and I'm talking BIG-TIME leader.
Their dad got whacked back in 2002 while he was shopping with one of his hoes (it made international news and everything). However, they told the kids that he died in a car accident (like most kids get told... since my part of Mexico is where most cartel leader live and all that bullshit. kind of cool... kind of annoying as well... anyway, kids have to be told all these wack ass stories whenever their dad's/older siblings end up dead in some ditch or something)
Soooooooo... the whole drug-dealer/drug-lord talk is hush-hush whenever we hang out (you have no idea how awkward that is) with these boys.

The older brother, now 19... has been... well... hanging out with me a lot. He's doing some sort of player shit with me... I guess trying to win me over or something (keep in mind there are maybe 10 girls in town now... so I guess I'm the lucky chosen one for him. Why? I have no clue... I tell myself it's because I'm just that awesome... when in reality he probably chose me because I have the biggest boobs or something). It's weird because I've seen him like a little brother forever... so all his romatic gestures freak me out... slightly gross me out. haha (and here I called his younger, food-loving brother an attractive man-boy... I wouldn't mind the 18-year old hitting on me... just not the one who actually chose me).
Anyway, as a way to win me over, the 19-year-old asked me what movie I really, really wanted to watch. Me, being a bitch, thought of one I wouldn't imagine him having.
Alright... I wanna see... The Boondock Saints.
Lo-and-behold... he owns it.
I went to his house (AWESOME, super rad house... biggest in town that you can see from the "high-way" and only a lucky few can enter it.... but photos in there are prohibited. Crazy shit) and took my godson (17), my godmom's son (18) and my brother (23) with me. The 18-year-old man-boy was there.
So we all went to their personal theater room thingy (needless to say, that place was fucking awesome) and 19-year-old boy prepared everybody drinks. Guess who got the loaded drink... the only girl, of course.
I didn't drink, obviously (I'm not that much of a retard)... but I probably should have... just because it was so awkward to sit there and watch a movie about dudes killing mafia people while in the company of the offspring of a now-dead mafia boss.

That acticity probably ranks as an 8 out of 10 in my "Awkward Moments" category... a 9 out of 10 in "Man, this is comfortable shit!" moments... and a damn 15 out of 10 in "Fucking Awesome!!" moments.

Totally off-topic... sort of, because it still deals with Mexico: I have found a way to entertain my grandmother and keeping her away from my dog. What is it?
POKER!!
I never knew my grandma loved that shit...
She can't play... since she says she forgot how it goes... but she can watch my Mom and I play for a good three hours.
And when that doesn't work... I just need to talk to her about high-heeled shoes or make-up.
I knew my grandma was a cutie.

No comments: