Wednesday, December 19, 2007

Gifts

No need to call the cops, I survived (but not unscathed. I'll talk more about this once I get a little more of my dignity back).

Anyway, with less than a week left until Christmas, I have yet to go shopping.
Blah.
I was going to go today with Little Sister... but since Twiggy was going to be accompanying her, I decided against it.
Once Little Sister came back, she said:

AnoMALIE... what do you want? You're so fucking impossible to shop for!!

This is probably the only case where I'll definitely mean it when I say:
It doesn't matter.

As long as it comes from the heart, that is.
Don't you go giving me no bullshit socks unless it has a particular meaning... I'll give you points even if you bullshit the reason.
What's so hard about that?

(I tried playing it cool when she mentioned "someone" was going to get me Guitar Hero but thought twice about it because I don't like video games. I said "Oh... whatever dude... whatever comes from the heart." When what I really wanted to say was "Is he/she fucking stupid?!?! Of fucking COURSE I want Guitar Hero!!")

6 comments:

Native Minnow said...

Guitar Hero = Awesome!

Mooney said...

Omg! I want guitar hero too!! I play it at work during my lunch. Lol.

So she went with Twiggy..

Anonymous said...

We five starred all the songs on easy mode.. hehehe

Kelley Karas said...

http://www.alabe.com/freechart/
Do this. I didn't know what time you were born, so i couldn't do it accurately.. but I did mine and I did Kyle's (and yours cursorly).. and holy shit.. it was kinda dead on. Freaked me out.

Kelley Karas said...

I hope no one read that comment before I deleted it. I AM SO SORRY.

AnoMALIE said...

There's nothing to be sorry about!
:)

Hope you're feeling better.