Sunday, December 30, 2007

V is for...

Rumor alert!!

Today, I was made aware of one of the stupidest comments EBT has ever said.
What was said?

Well, according to him (this comes from co-workers of his, which coincidentally are employed by my parents) he--drum roll, please-- is a virgin.

HAAAAAAAAAAAAAA. HAAAAAAAAAA. HA.

If EBT's a virgin, then I'm a motherfucking rock star.

Whatever, buddy... gave me a good laugh, nonetheless... for a couple of hours.

What didn't make me laugh, however, is this dumb little bitch I hung out with today.
Mooney, you were very right in declining to go to the movies with us.
I won't go into details, just that the dumb little cunt is so fucking spoiled, she ruined all my plans for the day, and we had to cater to each and every one of her stupid ass demands.
We didn't go see Juno like I had planned... we drove up and down g.damn Las Vegas... and we went to the fucking Forum Shops...

I'd be furious right now... but Little Sister bought me this as we browsed through the Nike Store:

Does that girl know how to cheer me up, or what?
I'm so easy, I hate myself...
But man, oh man... am I fucking dying for it to be March 1st already!

3 comments:

Kelley Karas said...

Sweeeet!

AnoMALIE said...

Indeed!!
:D

Mooney said...

Don't think I didn't want to hang out, its just that I'd rather stay away from Little Primas friends. They tend to be not my cup of champurrado...if you catch my drift.

Happy New Year btw!