Sunday, June 15, 2008

Dudes

All right... I was a little frustrated last night.
I thought about deleting the post, but eh, whatever. I get frustrated and sentimental sometimes... it's ok if people see that once in a while... I'm not a robot.

I did wake up with fucked up, puffy eyes... and I did keep crying (last night there were even times when I'd be dry-heaving. I was just so angry, upset, humiliated, depressed, fed up... you name it) up until a couple of minutes ago when my mom called.
I try not to cry around her because she's pretty bad when it comes to that sort of thing. Instead of comforting me and whatnot, she'll get pissed and scream at me things like "And why are you crying?! You don't cry over that type of shit! Now, suck it up and act normal!!"
Yeah... she's not the gentlest mom out there. She has always been more of a "dude" when it comes to parenting.

And talking about dudes... I hope they have a happy Father's Day.

No comments: