Friday, June 6, 2008

It only takes...

... an hour to go pick Dad up from the hospital, then drive back home at 8 in the morning (stupid morning traffic!).

... a day for Dad to stop parking behind me. (I guess my screams of rage along with me almost breaking the front door proved that point. You won't like me when I'm angry... [I'm SO watching that movie next Friday. Mmmm... Edward Norton...])

... two days in a row of Twiggy coming over and talking non-stop from 2 PM 'til 8PM to get me to leave TravelinDin's room and begin the arduous task of cleaning up my room. (Twiggy is so fucking annoying... when I heard she was coming over yesterday afternoon [for the third straight day], I didn't even greet her. I just ran to my room, plugged in my i-Pod and started cleaning away. I worked from 3 PM until 10 PM and I only managed to "clean" a fourth of my room. It's that BAAAAAAD. I'm a shame to Mexican girls, really)

... four days for Dad to stop sleeping with his bedroom door wide open. (TravelinDin and I accomplish WAY more when we work as a team. How did we accomplish this? Why, by talking loudly, laughing loudly, washing the dishes loudly, listening to the television loudly, fighting loudly... you get it... we were just plain loud after 8 PM... aka Dad's bedtime. You can only take two loud girls for so long... two loud, Mexican girls... I'm surprised he held up for so long)

... a week for Dad to leave us home alone as he visit California relatives. (effective tomorrow. Thank you, Lord)

3 comments:

Native Minnow said...

I thought of you tonight when I was in a bar that had a Guitar Hero contest. It was lame. We left as soon as it started. But I bet you totally could've won.

Unknown said...

Yeah, GH sucks. (Love my Fender though. :P) use a Canon Powershot A650 IS, in answer to your question.

AnoMALIE said...

Minnow- you do realize you kind of... sort of... called me lame, right? I would have won a lame contest... how... sweet...
:]
You make me laugh, man.

Ryan- quit hating on GH. It's fun once you give it a chance.
I'm sure the real thing is more entertaining... and the real guitar is, I'm positive, absolutely beautiful.
Thanks for the camera input (I was thinking of the Rebel XTI, but the price is a little steep)!