Tuesday, June 3, 2008

Velvet Sole

I may not be the classiest lady... hell, I may not even be considered a "lady"... I'm not as girly as they come... but I do *attempt* to look like one once in a while... most often with bad results.

That being said,
Can someone classier, girlier than I, please explain why the fuck anyone thought putting velvet on the sole of a flat (shoe) was a bright idea?
What good does it do, really?
'cause so far, all I've really done with those fucking shoes is slip... hard!

Before the day ends, I'm going to end up pulling a hamstring... and I will not be a happy "lady."

4 comments:

Unknown said...

I had to wear shoes to stop my teacher from having another bitch fit at me (I wore cleverly disguised trainers). My heels are blistered to hell now.
I'm gonna sue.

AnoMALIE said...

You have to wear dress shoes to school? What kind of cruelty to children is that?

Unknown said...

The same cruelty that requires us to wear black blazers, black shoes, black socks and black trousers in the summer.

My feet are wrecked with blisters now, and my foot bled profusely in Psychology today.

AnoMALIE said...

They make you go to school in the summer?!
Ok, maybe I'm not too upset about not living in the UK.

And the bloody foot, I would have taken off my shoe and just placed it on a desk... to prove a point.