Sunday, August 31, 2008

AIM, what?

Recently, I've started to neglect a shitload of things.

But don't blame me...

Blame Windows Live Messenger!!

(that shit is so fun! I never knew I liked talking so much. Plus... it connects me with MGH AND my godson... and we have FREE--imagine that-- conversations. I get to help Godson study biochem, histology, and embryology... while he gets to listen to me complain [and even cheer me up] about my friendship-challenged life ... it all works out)

God, I love the internet sometimes!

3 comments:

Native Minnow said...

God, I love the internet sometimes!

Just sometimes?

AnoMALIE said...

yeah, you know... up until they start using what I do on it against me... which has been happening all too often in the last month... and that's just when it all sucks and I'd rather stay away.

But the internet can be good to me sometimes.

Mooney said...

Haha, I love msn messenger. I miss the days when it was called msn.