Monday, August 11, 2008

KABOOOOOOOOOM!

Dude... shit went DOWN on Wednesday.

I'd go off and tell you all about it... but it still makes me furious to think about it.
All I'm going to say is this:
1. Once a trifling bitch, always a trifling bitch.
2. NO ONE can confront me and come out of it a winner.
3. Holding back on a cussing tirade is difficult shit, but I managed to do it.
4. I now know why I have more male friends.

I'm eager to come home to my REAL friends.
I'm 23... why the fuck am I still dealing with He-said-she-said bullshit?

p.s. the other day there was a bar fight in town... and guess what? My name came up... then they started fighting... and a couple of hours later, I got a serenade... how fucking ridiculous is that shit?

1 comment:

Kelley Karas said...

.... Ack. That's kind of surreal. Are you sure you don't live in a movie??