Monday, August 4, 2008

Girl Drama... so damn stupid.

Gah! Damn interent cafe.
Each time I type some shit up and save it to my flash drive, I forget to bring it with me... so here I sit, listening to the girls talk their smack about my tiny town and all the weddings that went down...
And I forget it all.

It doesn't help that currently, I'm in somewhat of a disagreement with my "friends" because they (it's 4 of them) are suddenly buttbuddies after hanging out AnoMALIE-less for ONE night. They go about whispering and shit... in my presence, which only helps in pissing me off (am I being unreasonable here? Don't YOU get irritated when 4 people in your group of 6 friends is whispering amongst themselves without adding you? Fuck that shit. That's why I'm friends with mostly all guys. I'll put up with their perverted talk any day over this bullshit secretive crap. Plus, the last time we all came to the internet cafe, they started making fun of one of my REAL best friends... and that just infuriated me to the point where I started verbally assaulting all of them... infront of other patrons. We haven't been right since then, and frankly I don't give a fuck, because no one makes fun of my friend, especially a friend who's a better human 50X's over than they are).

SO... let's see what I can remember about my life and what went down before this girl drama of mine began:

The 5 weddings have come and gone. Originally, I was excited and willing to go to everything (church, dinner, then dance) but after the first wedding, I became sick as a dog thanks to the food, so I became scared and opted against the dinner for the rest of the weddings.
I also only went to the dance part of all the weddigns because church is too damn long, there's no air conditioning, and I only brought 3 dresses... so I had to choose wisely.
Anyway... the weddings were cool, I suppose, just that the whole competitive nature of a couple of brides really put a damper on the whole thing.
One of the weddings did have a badass band... a very popular band... and while that was nice, the weather wasn't cooperating, and the night turned out to be a waste since a terrible thunderstorm and mud got in the picture. The wedding was outdoors, at the bride's brother's "Rancho" (where "charros" mistreat bulls in the name of "sport), so all the guests got mud everywhere, as if we were pigs in their sty (I misspelled that, didn't I?)... plus, a ton of people came from all over the state to witness this "free" concert.
Oh yeah, and at the second wedding, I acquired a very nasty cut on my right leg. I mean, I was bleeding and everything at this "classy" event... I looked like such a hick... as if I had come in riding a horse or something.

Ok... another thing is... oh, ok, another thing is that I have a hard time remembering this past week because I spent most of it drunk/buzzed. Normally, I wouldn't participate in drinking games. I'll be cool with taking a shot or two, but beer has never been a thing I like.
Well, I found out all I really need is a couple of cute boys to egg me on, and I'll become a Flip Cup master (beer pong, never. I suck TERRIBLY at the game... but Flip Cup I can handle with anything... Johnny Walker... Absolut, ANY tequila... you name it).
I blame peer pressure... and a slight crush... on my drunken debauchery... and that's all I'll say about that.

Umm... we also had a couple fo bonfires. They were fun... good times with the female friends up untilt he last bonfire, where a couple of cute, smart guys form a different town came and hung out with us. That just turned all the chicks against each other, in search of a boyfriend or something (not my case, since my guy had left by then).
But if you get over the guy problem, everything was fun... and I very much enjoyed those events.

My godson also left for college... I think today's his first day. That shit hell of bummed me out... since I feel like his mom (yeah, I'm only 5 years his senior, but I love the kid). I didn't get to hang out with him much, however, since I spent the majority of last week trying to put sense in his head. What sense? You see, he has a crush on a girl... and while that's perfectly fine, what is NOT fine is that she's his 3rd cousin. Some people might not see that as disturbing... but I sure as hell do. With so many girls in this world... why the fuck do you date a cousin? A cousin you've always treated like a cousin up until this year? Yeah, she's a cutie... but... there's a blood relation there... ughh..

Let's get off that subject, it bothers me.

Let's talk about my departure for the States.
We had planned to leave on the 16th or 17 of this month... but seeing how shitty things are getting, we might just leave on the 10th or 11th. We're not sure since we might take my 19 year old friend. He wants to come along... and we're down to take him, we're just not sure if he'll be back (he left with my godson to Durango's capitol on Thursday) on time.

Sooooooooo... that's what I can remember for now... and I think I'll leave it at that, since I'm getting a little too worked up and I doubt anyone wants to read about this shit.

2 comments:

Unknown said...

If the cousin is distant enough it's apparently sot so bad. Or maybe that's just something I was told to stop me worrying when my extremely pretty, 19-year-old 3rd cousin started hitting on me at a party.

Anyway, which "popular band" were playing?

Native Minnow said...

3rd cousin is sitting right at the border of being distant enough. Then again, I'm originally from Utah, so you may not want to take my word for it.