Thursday, August 14, 2008

Extricated

I'm back... finally.
I think yesterday would have been more brutal had we not brought along my 19-year-old friend... he kept things interesting with his astonishment with the scenery, and eventual grumpiness over the never-ending trip... particularly, the seemingly never-ending desert between Wickenberg and Hoover Dam.

Anyway, saying goodbye to everyone who was still in Mexico wasn't hard at all. For the first time in a very long time, I didn't cry with anyone.
I was completely ready to leave 8 hours before actually getting in the truck.

I'll write more eventually... but I'm sick as fuck right now... so... until later.

2 comments:

Mooney said...

Hey!! Glad your back! Hope you feel better, Prima.

Native Minnow said...

It's good to see you made it back alive ;-)