Wednesday, August 20, 2008

Maldito rollo!

This year, I had the *bright* idea of "taking it old school" when it came to pictures.
....
NOT BRIGHT.

While I do love old school film and all that shit... the rolls of undeveloped film slap me to reality.

STOP USING OLD SCHOOL TECHNIQUES BECAUSE YOU'RE TOO DAMN LAZY TO DEVELOP THE FILM, AnoMALIE!

God... I only have about 10 pictures in my possession right now, why? Because I thought it would be better if my "friend" could just send hers to me... I mean, she did get more pictures of yours truly with her digital camera because she'd catch me off-guard.

Problem?

I no longer talk to her, she died (metaphorically speaking... I'm sure she's giving someone else a headache/near heart attack by now). She's the one I had the disgusting drama with a couple weeks back... so... those pictures, I'm sure, are deleted by now (a couple of hours after the argument/fight, I nearly punched myself once I realized "Fuck, this girl has all the pictures I want as memories of this summer... fuck! fuck! fuck!").
There are a few here and there that I can get off other people's Myspace's and Facebooks... but... they'll be of poor quality.

It's like summer of '08 never happened... only much worse.

I'm SUCH an idiot.

3 comments:

Unknown said...

Cool, I have an invite. Why go private?

AnoMALIE said...

too much drama... WAY too much drama

Kelley Karas said...

Can I take you out to lunch or something to BW3? I need to hear what happened