Friday, August 15, 2008

sleep? who needs that?!

I kind of don't know what the hell I'm doing...
I'm tired... but somehow I agreed to the 12 hours car ride to northern California...
I haven't had decent sleep since... shit... the first of August.
August really fucking sucked for me (and there's till 15 more days of it left... I think... I don't know math right now).
This fucking heat is pissing me off.
My bitch... no... I won't even take the time to talk about the two bitches I hate with a fucking passion... although one of them is dead to me, so technically, I should just say "one" when referring to that shit.

and last... but not least:
My 19 year old friend is the fucking coolest guy ever! (yeah, the fact that he throws little flirtatious comments my way sways that statement somewhat... ok... a lot. I'm sad to see him go... living with him these past few days has been pretty amazing)

3 comments:

Unknown said...

Yes! Haha, I went through a phase of getting no comments on anything I wrote about. Thanks,y uo broke the curse.

Unknown said...

Thanks, you *

AnoMALIE said...

Always glad to be of service... haha
:)