Friday, May 28, 2010

I'll pass

I was supposed to be in San Francisco by now.
This weekend was going to be epic: six girls, three boys in the city, club hopping with a local DJ who knows the Golden State Warriors, a suite in the city... and getting trashed.
And damn MGH was finally going to be legal to party with the crew.
Then he went off and fucked it all up, getting serious with a girl (that wasn't me. Because we all know I'm fucking awesome and I don't make pussies out of my boyfriends as is custom).

I've tried, so damn hard, to remain friends with MGH, but it's too difficult.
Often times, I have to fight the urge to talk to him. Skype, MSN messenger, AIM, and FBchat are off-limits, because I don't want to bump into him.
This lead me to decide against San Francisco for this weekend, even if I did promise to go, back in February.

I don't want to stay at MGH's house and make nice with his new girl. I don't want to hear him talk about her, and I don't want to hear his family talk about her either.
She's so sweet! She's so funny!
Umm.. no... no she's not. She's an idiot. She might be "sweet" but she borderlines on imbecilic. And as for her sense of humor... it's obnoxious.
"You guys are jerks!"
You consider that the next Tina Fey?

However, nothing bugs me more, than her pea-sized brain. My eyes bleed each time I see her fuck up the words "your" and "you're," and don't get me started on the "there, their, and they're" (My favorite, no, more like, the thing I hate most, is when she comments on his page: "your amazing!" Bitch... come on! YOU + ARE, make it a contraction, you get YOU'RE. P.S. That's the best you can do? Really? You say that to a friend after they sign up for a marathon, when your mom cooks you your favorite meal... when your puppy learns to sit... when a kindergartener learns to color inside the lines... etc).

I could sit here and hate on the girl for days, but where will that get me?
She won, I lost. I wasted 3 years of my life trying to get what she acquired in a matter of a week: MGH. It's easy for me to hate.

So, I'd like to take this moment to thank MGH, for getting himself an illiterate, obnoxious girlfriend with the figure of an uncooked Chinese noodle, the brain of a goldfish, flowing "strawberry blond" Cocker Spaniel locks, and the gums of a 90-year-old chain smoking grandma (he could have at least chosen a pretty girl. I'd probably high five him if his new chick had some sort of killer attribute... but this, man, it makes it difficult not to be bitter. My only guess is that she gives some amazing head).
Thanks for fucking up my weekend, prick.

No comments: