Sunday, March 17, 2013

Don't go girl

Tonight I had three boys at a party tell me they loved me.
Three different boys were paying attention to my every want and need... Were at my beck and call... Were like little playful kittens, trying to flirt their way onto my lap...

One I've like for a few years... and tonight he was right there, at my lap. He pounced on me in the parking lot as I made my way to the party. He was attentive the entire night.
All I had to do was reach out to him... He was laying on his back, head looking for my lap as we both sat on the bed, just us two in the bedroom of the hotel party.
I just had to assure him I was fine with his touch...
But instead I thought of... That guy who doesn't give a fuck about me. That guy no one can match.

Two other boys lay in waiting. Whenever this crush of mine would leave the room, one or the other would make his way next to me. Neither as aggressive as my mini crush, but just as attentive.
When I announced I was leaving, they asked me to stay a little longer.
"But I LOVE YOU! Don't go, girl in the black sparkly TOMS!"
"I love you more, girl in black!"
"I LOVE YOU, ANOMALIE! COME BACK!"

And all I could think was how I wish HE'd say something remotely similar to what these boys were screaming.

No comments: