Saturday, September 13, 2014

Barfing in nature

13 hours after setting out on my way back home, I'm finally sitting in a living room in El Paso.

How'd I start my treck back? How did I begin my trip? One hour into the drive, I stuck half my body out of the truck and puked my guts out. I had the urge to vomit while we sped through the most dangerous part of the trip, the highest part of the sierra, the windiest road... And the puke came when we were at the spot lacking a place to pull over... Because it was nothing but huge cliffs.
So I rolled down the window, stuck my body as far out as I could, and proceeded to puke. 
The entire right side of my face and hair, and right shoulder/chest were covered in puke... like a fucking baby.

Ugh. Rough shit.
Part two of this treck will begin soon... hopefully I don't continue the trend and piss myself now.

No comments: