Friday, March 9, 2007

Myspace, a place for Jerks

I hate Myspace.
It only serves to remind me how terrible I am at picking friends:
Bulletin number one:
Subject: Spring Break Mode

I am officially on Spring Break mode.... In just three days I will be flying to Miami....but until then, I have to get my party on in Vegas


*Douche Bag*

Bulletin number two (12 hours later):
Subject: New Credit Card

I just got a American Express Card and wouldnt you know... It got here right before my trip to Miami... That might spell trouble(over spending)... but oh well... Its Spring Break.Oh... It has no limit


*Douche Bag*

*Name has been changed to protect the vain.

Fucker won't shut the hell up about his damn credit card as if it's the AE black card. Give me a break, jackass.

I'm not usually this bitchy (umm... well...), I'm just moody 'cause it's the first day of my Spring Break and all I've done is eaten Cap'n Crunch cereal because it's lent and I can't eat meat... and the rest of the household loves fish... and I'd rather catch tetanus than eat sea-food... and I have to wash the dishes... and for the next week I have to look over this shit:

And let's not forget, this shit:
Mmmm... yeah... that hits the spot.

My heart... it skips a beat for you, Biology (damn you, Pepsi commercial!).

1 comment:

Native Minnow said...

If it helps you feel any better, my spring break is mostly going to consist of sequencing DNA. Not exactly Miami Beach.