Tuesday, July 17, 2007

Just me... cussing at school

Fuuuuuuuuuuuuck UNLV.
Seriously, man.... fuck!

I was thinking about going to grad school there... but then on days like today, I'm reminded of the fucking incompetence of a lot of its workers... and how fucking rude and condescending they are... and shit, I couldn't be happier to be leaving that fucking school.
Fuck you, UNLV... shit.

I suppose I should have seen this coming... I started off at the damn place with a bang (I sent them my transcript 3 times... the first two times they somehow, magically lost them. I took the final copy by hand, with my high school's registrar secretary willing to come in with me on the fourth time to hand it to them personally. Luckily we didn't have to resort to that... but I don't think I've ever cried so hard in my life. That shit sucked) no reason to believe I wasn't going to go out in the same fashion (what's wrong now? The credits I have to my name. Fuck. That. Shit. I'm an over achiever, they better believe that shit).

So much fucking bullshit... all I know is that I better not wind up paying a fucking late fee... and I better be graduating in December. Cocksuckers are not going to make me take/pay for any more classes... hell no.

I just love how on the wake of my departure... I'm so worked up.
I am glad I managed to keep my composure the entire time I was on campus. Mentally, I was throwing shit as fucking far as possible.

But... whatever... I'm done.
I'm fucking done.

Soon... I'll be drinking Mexican soda (only place I do drink soda)... watching Mexican television programs... playing volleyball... breathing fresh mountain air... oh man... relax, AnoMALIE... everything's going to be fine.

I'll miss blogging though... although... I'll do it whenever possible.

Later.
(No pictures of the new do... fuck that... I'm too angry to fix my hair properly in order to show its awesomeness. The only pictures I'll put here will be the ones I take of Henry David, the gnome Chase gave me for Christmas... but that'll have to wait until August)

No comments: