Thursday, July 12, 2007

Loquita.

Yep. I'm definitely going insane.

Yesterday was 7-11... aka Free Slurpee Day and did I care? NO.
Fucking... no!!

Yesterday I didn't think it was amazing... but after I sat down and thought about it... I seriously had a "WTF is wrong with me?!" moment.
I had planned for that day since... March, and now that the day was here, I didn't visit a 7-11 even though I had driven around so much!
Shit, man... crazy!

I'm also getting this bad attitude (and let's not forget how sad I've been... but I swore not to get all down on this Blog because I have another place to go to and write about all that shit. A place where all these emo kids actually like me and think I'm cool... which is a little alarming). I practically bark at people for any little thing.

How the hell is an upcoming trip doing all this to me?

I tell myself I'm stressed about having to go back and seeing an empty house at my grandparent's place... and then about going to the cemetery and actually having a close relative to go and place flowers for (I have this goth thing I do--not purposely gothic, to tell you the truth-- where I take roses from my garden to the cemetery and place them on lonely graves. I only do it because I hope people would do that for my lonely grave... if I ever have a grave). I used to like going to the cemetery... but I have a feeling I'm gonna be quite fucked up this year.
I'm also scared. Really... very scared.

But! I will have awesome pictures by the time I get back! I'll make sure of that.

P.S. Yet another update on the New Rules:
The deadline has been pushed up!!
YEAHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH!

Haha... my Dad uses his noggin! You would never assume he only made it up to sixth grade with some of the stuff he comes up with (then again, there'll be times he will let something slip in front of others which only makes me want to shoot myself in the face to spare me any further embarrassment).

The new deadline is July 30th.... or... 31st? Let's just make it the 31st (I'm in a way better mood now, so I'll give people an extra day).
However... I'm leaving the country Tuesday night (YEY!!!!!!!) and not returning until the 17th of the following month...
So... that gives strangers... 6 days, counting today, to get on my good side... and 6 days for those people on my good side to stay there (which they don't even have to worry about. The only way they'll fall out of my good graces is if they... hmm... I don't know... no one's really fallen out of... no, wait, I have one! If they get married and don't put me as a bridesmaid [well, I only get offended when they put everyone--i.e. my sister and all female cousins-- and their Momma as a bridesmaid, but leave me out]! That's a really long, sad story that doesn't belong here).

3 comments:

Kelley Karas said...

Don't worry. You'll be my only bridesmaid/witness if I ever get married.. which I probably never would. If I did and had the wedding in Las Vegas- Elvis would officiate, and it would be the tackiest wedding in the history of awful Vegas weddings... well, not quite as tacky as the drive through wedding. Hopefully I can convince myself if the day ever came, that I am not serious about that idea.

Oh! From the enlightening conversation I had with Kyle's mom: http://www.mormon-underwear.com/
(I still can't believe I never heard of that before, given where i went to elementary, middle and where we went to high school...)

AnoMALIE said...

Wow... I would have sat frozen had Kyle's mom had that conversation with me.
Then again, I usually sit frozen whenever she says anything to me (I say that as if I could get anything in there besides an "Oh really?!").
Sweet, talkative lady... enlightening our lives every day (made totally worse than I thought it'd be... sort of. I can see why I never heard about it though. It's not like I ever went around telling people about... well, I never really talk about my religion, do I? Except when forced or when confessional time comes around. I bet that sounds creepy to some "Well, see, I go in this tiny room that's totally dark with the priest on the other side... ").

Mooney said...

He's gone.

I just got back from saying goodbye. I still can't believe he's actually gone.

We never officially said we were over...I just cried like a baby cause he was leaving.

This blows.