Saturday, July 7, 2007

New Rules: Enforcement Update.

Hear, ye! Hear ye!

Due to recent events (::cough:: some bitch ass neighbor who appealed ::cough::), my New Rules will not be in effect until Halloween of this year.

That's right, ladies and gentlemen... I have postponed my drastic change in friendship policies for another three months (maybe I can come up with a possible future-boyfriend policy within the next 3 months... but... I don't really... boyfriends just aren't in my immediate future. Trust me, I don't see any guy liking me in that sense for... hmm... years. I'm such a child.... ew, which could possibly attract pedophiles... sick).

So... if you want these new rules to not effect the way in which we go about our business, homies, you best get to steppin'. Especially since you technically have 2 months to get on my good side because I'll be out of the country for one month starting in a little over a week from now.

You might be handsomely rewarded... and you'll get to enjoy the benefits of being my friend three months from now without having to be in ownership of Rolexes, Christian Louboutin, or any other possessions mentioned in the notice. Who knows... you might end up getting some as gifts...

Just consider 07-07-07 to be your luckiest day of the year... (I kid... sort of) it sure wasn't mine.

Thank you. That is all.

Ok, no, it's not... I just had to add this because it made me laugh so hard:
Off topic: I was just made aware of the existence of a fan of mine. Yeah, I said it: fan.
I laughed even harder when I found out who it was: Twiggy (my sister's ex-best friend, not the cool top model)!
Apparently, this girl has a thing for my writing style.
"I like how your sister writes... tell her to write more often!!"
"Umm... ok? How am I supposed to tell her this without pissing her off by letting her know we read her stuff?"
"I don't know... just tell her I'm a fan!"

She became upset when I decided to privatize my Myspace because that meant she could no longer read my blogs unless I decided to add her (which I never planned on, because a human that manages to piss me off more than she I have yet to meet).
I'm glad I privatized the page, and I pray to God Twiggy never finds any other blogs of mine, because this girl has a thing for emulating/usurping other people's style, whether it be in apparel, musical tastes (which she totally ripped off me! She went to my page and looked up all my favorite bands and now she claims to be the goddess of Rock en Español), or behavior. Let's not add "writing style" to the list... because that would upset me shitless.

I could never manage to get anything better than a "C" in my 10th grade World History class essays because the (fucking nutjob) teacher hated my writing style. Then last year a professor I really liked (he makes me laugh) wouldn't give me anything better than a "C" in my essays because he didn't like my "cute-sy" style.
To have a "fan" of the "style" just makes me laugh... and to see who it is... well... that just makes me double over in pain.
I don't know whether to be proud... or ashamed at the fact that a "normal" person likes my style, but a smart educator can't stand it. ???

Ok... now that is all for today.
I have a fan (and she's one of the chicks I directed these new rules to! How sad... I dislike my own fan!)!!
AHAHAHAHAHAHAHA.

2 comments:

Kelley Karas said...

Yes, it was he telephoning after hula. Bleh.
Should I straight up post a height chart next to me: "Must be this tall before even considering a date" is probably the wrong word, since I'm not into that. Just give me Jesse Lacey or Ryan Reynolds.
Ack! stupid neighbor.. You want I should influence an 'accident?'

AnoMALIE said...

"Must be this tall to ride" That's what I'd say... although I do have a weakness for short guys... you've seen it.

Shit... if I knew who this neighbor was... I'd totally be up for some... you know, accident. Fucking douche bag motherfucker... ruining my fun.