Friday, July 13, 2007

Aren't you supposed to smile when you say "Cheese?"

Older Brother came home from Italy a couple of minutes ago, and what was the first thing he said to me?
Man!! I had the best cheese yesterday!

Good to see he did his homework.

It did bum me out that he took my joke seriously, though.
When he asked me what I wanted back from Milan back in May, my response was:
Taste all the cheese in Italy and tell if they're better than what they look like... and also tell me which one's the best!

I could have asked for anything... and I just got an essay on cheese.
Fuck you, cheese! Fuck you.

***
I was going to cut my hair today... since I last got it snipped on April 13th... but I decided it wasn't an omen I wanted to continue (I did get my hair fucked up that time).
I do need a nice trim though... and some bangs.
Bangs would kind of rock.

My departure date keeps creeping up and I grow increasingly frantic.
I'm scared! I don't want it to come! I'm scared!!

I've been seeing homies these past few days (which reminds me, Minnow, Time's-a-wastin'. You're not ever going to learn Spanish at that pace)... as if I'm going off to war or some shit. Kind of sad.
I hate goodbyes... even if I'll see the people again in a month... they still suck (what if I really die and never see them again? Imagine if I really do fall off a cliff this time... or I get gored by a bull--yeah, it ain't Pamplona, but bulls run wild over there-- or some drunkard takes me hostage? Dear God, why am I panicking?).

Maybe that's why I'm sad?

Oh well... whatever... anything beats being in this hot, hot, sun... and I need to erase what's on my mind... like they do in those Men in Black movies.
*Zap* What happened? Who are you? Where am I? Who am I? (yeah, like I need any more drama when it comes to my identity)

2 comments:

Mooney said...

Gah, I'm jealous he went to Italy. Girl, I feel so sick...like I just want to sit here and cry and not go to work. La soledad me va matar!!! I don't want to go to work but I know I have to.

This sucks.

AnoMALIE said...

Yeah, believe me, I'm green with envy as well... sort of. He said Italian men are 50 times worse than Mexicans when it comes to hitting on girls. He says they're hardcore pervs... so I'm not jealous of that.

Mooney, just keep on truckin'.
No dejes que la partida de un chavo te afecte tanto. Como con migo... si te pudiera decir lo que me esta pasando... pero no, mejor me espero a que regreses
:)

P.S. I do believe Laura Pausini has a song that says something along the lines of "la soleded me va matar." Maybe you'll get cheered up by listening to some good Spanish music? Works for me everytime.