Wednesday, July 18, 2007

Ready for take off... kind of... sort of... OK, maybe not

Finally:
I depart!

Ahi los vidrios, compadres en un mes.

Hopefully I'm not bobbing off to sleep too much during this trip... I have a feeling I'll be in a world of hurt come 2-3 in the morning.

P.S. I had fun tonight... even if my cheeks hurt like a bitch from laughing/smiling so much. Sure beats scowling. And I didn't try to castrate anyone... I mean... what good would you serve me like that? haha ;)

I also find it sad that I'm here blogging as the rest of the household is still wrapping shit up.
Watch... I'm going to leave some vital belonging here in Vegas and I'm gonna be bitching about it for the rest of the summer... oh well.

1 comment:

Mooney said...

I hope you have a great trip! I'm missing you already even more!!!