Thursday, May 15, 2008

Little Blue!

At risk of getting my ass kicked by TravelinDin (ok, so she wouldn't kick my ass... or at least, CAN'T. Her talent is screaming. She would definitely scream the hell out of me until I'd threaten physical violence), I'll confess something:

I'm in love...
with her car.

Yes... I said it... I love that damned little blue diesel engine Volkswagen.

I've been driving it around from time to time.
It's comfortable... fast... the mileage is AWESOME... and gas is free.
Sure... it pollutes the Earth and Leonardo DiCaprio would give me an earful on how I should be driving a hybrid.... but you don't understand: I DON'T HAVE TO PAY FOR DIESEL!
...and the little car sounds like a little jet.

I. LOVE. IT.

Now that TravelinDin is coming home on Monday... I'm starting to see these last few days with the Jetta as... well... sad.
I'll miss you, little guy!

It's back to Bambi for me... the whore that only gives me 17 miles to the gallon (on a good day!)... and it definitely doesn't use diesel.
Bitch!

4 comments:

Unknown said...

It is an distortion pedal, but I have more than 50 effects on it, so it's an effects pedal. The effect being used on the video was the wah-wah.

Native Minnow said...

You may be the only person I know who drives what you drive and complains about it ;-)

(But with gas prices the way they are now, and unlikely to change, I can't say I blame you.)

(And, you mean the same Leonardo DiCaprio who flies around on private jets to different functions? Celebrities are hypocrites)

TravelinDin said...

don't drive my car bitch!

AnoMALIE said...

whoa, dude! WTF? I was calling Bambi a bitch, not you.

Don't piss off the person that can blackmail the shit out of you, man.

REEEEEEELAX!