Wednesday, May 7, 2008

More Proof I'm Unlikable (at least not despicable, yet)

Just when you think you don't (or at least, didn't) have enemies, you read something like this on a friend's Myspace:

"now i like her, [AnoMALIE] that is

the only responsable one =]

thank god for her..cuz u and [Sunny] and [TravelinDin]..van de mal a peor..oh dios mio :o"


Sure, she likes me now... but when the fuck didn't she like me? I was never aware... I'd always greet her like a moron!

I noticed this comment as I saw some photos (extremely unflattering, by the way) on my friend's Myspace (AnoMALIE04).
I saw she had a new main picture, I clicked, saw her new albums... and then I saw that comment that Sunny's little sister left (on a picture of just Sunny and me... where I looked like a fucking horse!).

Shit, I tell you guys... I'm not paranoid... people really don't like me.
Why?
The world may never know.

I'm pissed now.
(Add that to uninspired and depressed. AnoMALIE's world has been getting darker and darker as the days progress. WTF?)

3 comments:

Mooney said...

I swear people dislike me as well! My dad told me why one day after some incident he had at a store.

"...you see mija, its just something in the Marcchio blood that makes people dislike us. Not all of us...just some..."

I couldn't believe my ears!

TravelinDin said...

lol and mooney's comment!!! but omg!!! so little sunny doesn't like you?! WTF?!?!?!?! i guess we were right all along, she disliked us....but wtf...yo de mal en peor??? fck that! mocosa!

AnoMALIE said...

Mooney- Oh well... I guess people just sense that we M's are... pretty damn badass! Ha!

TravelinDin- She said you, Sunny, and AnoMALIE04 andaban de mal en peor... so not just you.
But yeah... that's crazy to think that kid didn't like me until this freaking year! Y yo de muy pendeja que la saludaba como amiga y todad la chingada.
Pshhh!