Thursday, May 29, 2008

Right around the corner: Mexico time!

While I leave to Mexico on the 16th, Mom and my brother are leaving Sunday night... possibly Saturday night.
That means I must have my luggage and toiletries ready by tomorrow... which is a huge fucking burden because I haven't purchased shit. Well, ok, I have... I just haven't purchased vital things, like shampoo (Head & Shoulders citrus smell... as dangerous as it may be. One of my friends told me she wanted to lick me after hugging me the other day, which freaked me out because it came out of nowhere... and I don't really appreciate people licking me), body wash (that one made out of marshmallows), and all that stuff.
I also don't have the dresses I'll need for the weddings that are going to be taking place over there during the summer... those famed weddings.
Don't get me wrong... I've been going in and out of stores since Monday... or was it Tuesday? of last week, but I just don't find anything I like.

Anyway, I need to hand those off to Mom because I don't plan on taking any luggage with me to the airport... because that's just a damn hassle... and since Mom and bro are going in the truck, I can give them as much junk as I please.

I can't wait until Monday... when it's all done... and all I have to worry about is that damn wedding on the 14th (God... if I only wrote about the shit that's going on with that thing. I've been fighting off the urge to just quit that shit already! But no, I love my friend and I'll stick it out with the poor girl... it's not her fault things are getting fucked up).

Guess what I'll be doing for two weeks...

Yes...

I will be...

Crying and missing my mom, brother, and dog.

... and paying my credit card bill (the total equalled $1,132... not what I had previously said. How the hell that happened? I HUNG OUT WITH "GIRLY" GIRLS! Never again... at least never again three times in a row like that. That shit's expensive! Not to mention embarrassing)...

... and fighting with my dad over yoga NOT being a sin (wtf? I had the stupidest argument last night with him over that. He straight up told me I was committing a sin by participating in yoga, and I got inflamed and started talking back. "I'm NOT worshipping Buddha, DAD!! They're just stretches!! And if there would be some sort of praying and whatnot, I could easily just think about Jesus and turn it into some... Christian thing. I'm not sinning!!" then we got into it about non-Christians and hell... it got NASTY I tell you... all over YOGA! I can't stand fundamentalism sometimes!)...

... and looking for my Passport (I lost it... in my room somewhere...).

Fun times are ahead!

1 comment:

Native Minnow said...

Head and Shoulders comes in a citrus smell? I had no idea.