Friday, May 30, 2008

Just ain't cuttin' it!

I'm still shopping around... like a madwoman.
I'm having the toughest time finding dress clothes.
Why? Well, I've noticed a trend.
Check it:

They either do this to me:
(That's how it looks if you're looking straight at me)(and there's no point trying to look down my dress...)

Or:

This.

Can't there be a happy middle? You know, one that doesn't make me look like a psychedelic potato sack... but also keeps me from looking like a Spearmint Rhino "librarian"...
(supposedly, you can button up that shirt... but the fucking holes are sown together!)
An unhappy Spearmint Rhino librarian, at that.
(all this complaining, AND I STILL buy the damn thing!!! God!)

3 comments:

Native Minnow said...

What's wrong with looking like a Spearmint Rhino librarian?

=P

Mooney said...

*reads above*

Oh lord.

AnoMALIE said...

Minnow- There's nothing wrong with people looking like a Spearmint Rhino librarian... just something wrong with me looking like one. No one needs to see that shit.

Mooney- You crack me up! Sorry if this post happened to... desincomodarte :] I just had to rant about the stupid trends I see at the stores. They're so fucking retarded right now!