Thursday, May 1, 2008

Here's to very long titles in almost everything you do

I think I listened to too much Panic! at the Disco and
Fall Out Boy in my time away from home (I think that had a lot to do with the TINY amount of home-sickness I felt over there towards the end of my stay)...
Why? Because I made the title to this (Made-in-Spain, after I looked through a Bridal magazine and found a dress I liked better than the one I'm supposed to wear in June) sketch Not SO Stupid dress I COULD be excited about... :)

... Yeah... I'll quit doing that shit from now on.

(Totally off-topic: I'm so sad it's May!!)

4 comments:

Mooney said...

May is depressing. I've been getting hit hard by the act of reminiscing.

Can it be August again?

AnoMALIE said...

Noooooo! Not August! Noooooo!!
I want it to be June... my June won't be so bad... plus, it'll mark the beginning of Summer... and this summer is going to be fucking AWESOME!

TravelinDin said...

are you sad cuz it's may....CUZ IM COMING HOME?! biotch! haha jk...im EXCITED its may...it means im finally coming home even though lazara has been nice lately...but whatevs....i'll tell you all about it in like 15 days! cant wait! ps...send me the link to the bella thing, you forgot to add it dork!

Native Minnow said...

Your drawing skills continue to amaze me.