Friday, May 23, 2008

Mornings

I've been waking up at an ungodly hour ever since my siblings came back from Europe.

Those punks wake up at 7-8 in the morning, so by 9 in the morning, they're loud as hell.
They're either showering... or eating... or having an argument of some sort.

So... by 9 o'clock, I'm usually rolling out of bed, since I'm obviously not going to get any more sleep.

Why can't they be more like me?
Wake up early? Well... sit there and ponder shit.
Like... electric cars... the U.S.-Mexico border... drug lords... what would you do if you could fly?
Things like that.

Don't fight... hold off on showering until... at least 11 AM... and please, PLEASE, if you're going to cook... make it as un-aromatic as possible. Once jalapeño permeates the air... it's kind of mandatory to get up.



My eyes are tired.

4 comments:

Kelley Karas said...

Ungodly? hahhahaha! :-) I have to be at work at 3:45 AM next week.

Mooney said...

I know how you feel. Ugh, I miss sleep...

Native Minnow said...

What would you do if you could fly?

I'd rather have the ability to teleport, but that's just me.

AnoMALIE said...

Chase- Yeah... but see, we all know you're a hard worker... whereas I'm... just a lazy bum
:]

Mooney- must be an M thing... this sleep-loving business. Haha

Minnow- I don't think we can choose supernatural powers... isn't it usually accidental when they find out they can do things like... bend spoons with their mind and all that junk? Because if we could choose, then hell yeah I'd choose teleportation over flying! (but my true pick would be that Alex Mac thing where she would think of something and make it happen by just pointing at the object)