Monday, May 12, 2008

Oh no she di'nt!

What the hell do you do when an ex-high school teacher of yours requests to be your friend on Facebook?

I'm at a loss for words right now...
Confused... dude... understatement... [Why does she want to be my friend? WHY does she have a Facebook account? What genius told her about Facebook???]
I added her anyway... you know... to be nice... she did give me 8's out of 9 on my practice AP exams (which gave me a false sense of security... since in the end, I only scored a 3 in both English AP exams that I took... too low to be accepted by cheap ass UNLV).

What is it with me and teachers?

6 comments:

Anonymous said...

Satan? Rhymes with Chilled? Lord knows she won't want to be my f-f-f-friend.

AnoMALIE said...

B-I-N-G-O!

...

Whyyyyyyyy would she have a faceboook?!
And she already has a kid kissing her ass on there.

I'm just glad I don't have any gossip scribbled on those comments like I do on Myspace.

TravelinDin said...

WHAT TEACHER?!?!?!?!?! was it the one that hated me and my friend because we were sisters of her ex students?

Native Minnow said...

She wants to have a lesbian affair with you. There's no other plausible explanation.

;-)

AnoMALIE said...

TravelinDin- No, it's not. Didn't you read: Ex-English Ap teacher... which english teacher of mine was an AP english teacher? She was yours too! That other teacher, the chem one, she's too cool to get a facebook... she understands she's now... well... an older, married woman who really has no business on Facebook.

NM- Ahahaha... you're so retarded, Minnow! :D

Unknown said...

I'm friends with a French teacher and a PE teacher on Facebook.