Thursday, July 8, 2010

Bad choice #86757326

I've possibly made the stupidest decision of my life:
I'm going to Mexico... for a month... starting next week.

I can't take it. I've been like a caged lion these last two months.
I've tried studying, and it's sort of working... but my attention wanes once I note the date and what I could have been doing in Hometown instead of sitting in my room re-learning words I'll probably use another three times in my lifetime.

I'm like those damn stupid salmon who swim upstream and continue to fight to get to their breeding ground, even when they see that fucking bear swatting away at its companions and eating them.
I'll keep swimming.

Why am I so retarded?

2 comments:

Mooney said...

It's not that you're retarded, you just don't have a choice of staying?

AnoMALIE said...

I do, but... I want to go... :S It's weird. I feel trapped and sad when I don't go to MX, as dangerous and boring as it may be.