Thursday, July 1, 2010

Manitas

Pacemaker: Aww... so are you sad you're no longer going to see your loverboy?
Me: What are you talking about?
Pacemaker: Isn't he out of the World Cup or whatever?
Me: Oh... you mean that. No, I don't care. He has creepy hands.
Pacemaker: What the... AnoMALIE, this is why you don't have a boyfriend. Creepy hands?
Me: Yes, creepy hands. His fingers are too short. I don't know, maybe it's the violinist in me, or... I don't know. But short fingers DON'T fly. I don't care how fantastically muscular your thighs are, or how ripped your abs may be... short fingers remind me of Willow... and that little guy ::shudder::

I don't think I have extreme demands when it comes to dudes... I've just never been a fan of Vienna Sausages.

And now that we're on the subject of Pacemaker, I have a new dilemma she introduced me to last night:
Pacemaker and her cousin are planning to live abroad next fall... however, they're only up for it if my sister and I go with them.
While this excites the hell out of me... I'm pretty upset about it.

If everything goes according to plan, I'll be in grad school by the fall of '11.
Recently, I've been getting into far too many fights with those around me because they keep pestering me about my future. Add to that, the fact that my parents have recently referred to me as "out of control" because I don't cook for THEM while I'm home (ME, out of control... HAAAAAAAAAAAAA! Say that when you bail me out of jail after getting caught giving a dude head for money in a back alley in order to feed my crack addiction. But because I don't cook for them?). So, I REALLY want to get out of here... and grad school's my ticket.
The reason why I've been putting off the grad school step is because I've been too addicted to traveling... and that whole MGH misstep.
Now they spring the idea of going to Barcelona in 2011? Jesus... ahhhh! (and my other hesitation with that is the Spanish economy. Those fools are a step away from turning into the next Greece... I don't think it would be the brightest idea to be there for that. But it's SPAIN!! I LOVE IT! Why have they done this to me?)

So... I don't know what the fuck.
I'm still going to go through the whole grad school application process and see what the deal is. I just hope this new adventure doesn't sidetrack my mind too much... 'cause we all know how ADD-prone I am.

1 comment:

Mooney said...

I thought we were gonna go to Japan together!!! xDD

I think you should go to school. You always talk about how much you miss it. I think it'd be good for you.