Friday, July 16, 2010

Le Mexique

Ah yes, it appears it is now time for my annual (sometimes semi-annual) "If I die..." letter.

In past years, I've been very pessimistic... and I probably should remain that way for this one, but I'm a little too excited to care. I actually REALLY want to go to Mexico.
Yeah, yeah, yeah, not too long ago I said I was definitely not going...
but I CAN'T fight it.
I love Hometown.
I love my Mexican friends.
I love... Mexico.

Anyway, I leave at 6 AM tomorrow... on a 36 hour bus ride... that my bro and I can handle sometimes under 20 hours when we drive it.
Yep... that'll be fun.

Anyway, people have cooled it with the requests.
We even had someone call us and offer us their truck in Mexico to get around.
The most random, unexpected person to do so, I might add.

My aunt dropped by to give me a request:
When you come back, you better have found yourself a guy out there! I don't want you coming back single!

Umm... yeah... no, I won't be able to grant that wish, because I will be fucking DAMNED if I hook up with a dude from Hometown. No. Not EVER.

Things I will be doing over there:
drinking, laughing at bonfires, playing volleyball... with the occasional stampede in the middle of a thunderstorm, listening to music,staying up until the wee hours of the night playing poker with mi madre, drawing, writing, staying out late with the girls and giggling over boy stories... keeping up with V-club statuses (hahaha! That one will be a doozy) then coming home feeling bummed out because my stories never have a happy ending (wow, way to work that sentence. I meant it as in, the literal, Disney movie way... not... Asian massage way), and lastly, studying.
So fun. So inevitable.
... Ok, maybe I will check out a guy or two... but only if they're legal in age, because we all know of my cougar tendencies.

Have a nice couple of weeks sans moi.
If I remember, I'll take photos to later laugh at after the vacation, because we all know how I like ridiculing shit... because I'm vicious.
I kid.
But I will mock my photos, take my word for it.

No comments: