Monday, July 12, 2010

Out-silence me?

Life is so much easier when you smile.
Of course, there's always one idiot out there who begs to differ.

This is the case with one of the two people who stayed over my house for the weekend.
She's... freakishly quiet. More so than I am.
In my case, I'm quiet when in a new environment, or when surrounded by new people. Once I see someone trying to start a conversation, I'll open up... after a few hours, I'm so fucking loud, even I become annoyed with myself.
I don't know why I'm quiet... it's just.... I've always been shy and it takes me a minute to warm up to someone. Because of this, I totally sympathize with quiet, shy people.

But this bitch...

I get TIRED of trying to make her smile... just crack a simple smile.
She'll be the only person in the room looking miserable.
I understand I can't win over every person I meet, I came to terms with that shit back in grade school...
but PLEASE don't make it your fucking mission to make my environment awkward with your silence.
She has zero reason to be miserable... she's a daddy's girl who has had everything in her life handed to her.
No one is ever mean to her... we fucking cater to her and we have to GUESS what she needs/wants by asking questions. She won't even go through the trouble of saying YES or NO... OR by nodding YES or shaking her head NO. We have to GUESS by the fucking glimmer in her eye!!
Are you retarded?? I KNOW you know how to talk... I've heard you! And I know you can communicate... you MYSPACE (hmmm, maybe I should have taken that as a sign of her dumbshit nature) like a motherfucker... and your stupid blackberry doesn't shut the fuck up all day.
And it's not like her quiet makes you want to hug her and reassure her everything will be ok... she's the quiet type that looks like she's judging everything, and clearly, nothing is worthy of her. She's the mean, haughty quiet that makes you want to slam the door in her face while screaming "We don't even want you here, you dumb, stupid BITCH!"
But we don't have the heart to do that...
The only time the faintest hint of a smile crosses her face is once everyone present is equally miserable and quiet.
To that, I say:
Bitch, I INVENTED the Quiet/Boring Girl game. You sure you wanna play?

She came home at 8 in the morning today... what did I do? I locked myself in my room.
When I finally had to go out to the kitchen for some OJ, I did the head-bob thing at her mom.
QuietCrazyGirl was hungry.
Bitch, there's the fridge... there's the stove. Onward with your agenda, I was just here for my juice... now I want to get another hour of sleep.
She left at like, 11, or so I'm told. I didn't see/speak to either of the two again.
No one intentionally makes shit awkward for me and mine, pendeja.


Anyway, totally off-topic, but in regards to yesterday's fantastic World Cup outcome... all I gotta say is... Maybe I wasn't so crazy after all... I'm a BEEEEEEAST! Bwahaha!

No comments: