Tuesday, February 19, 2013

Not-so-heartless Me

I'm terrible at being bad.

I mean, I can definitely be ruthless and cruel... damn near inhumanely cruel... but after a few hours, perhaps days, I'm always reminded I have this stupid thing called a heart. And a conscience.

I feel like garbage. Always.

The hater broads, surprisingly, have haters themselves.
These last few months of dealing with them, especially NOW, I've found a bit of camaraderie with the other girls who have been "victims" of these mean girls.
I've realized I'm actually too nice to be in this company.
Sure, I giggle for a while... but the hatred sometimes gets out of hand...
For instance, I was having a blast talking trash with one girl... then she went off and started talking about how she won't be happy until HaterBroad's mom dies.
Whoa... yeah, too far.
I stayed silent.
But the girl kept going.
Well... this is unattractive... and scary.

I'm pretty sure I AM a sweetheart with a horrible angry streak... but I'm definitely not a psychopath.
Now I don't know if I want to follow through with the whole revenge thing.
I WILL continue with the whole work-out thing, since I do enjoy it very much and I'm doing that for myself... but I'm going to quit paying mind to the haters (who have definitely increased their pressure... though ONE removed me as a FB friend... finally doing me a fucking favor. Sadly, with the herd of hating hoes, today one of our mutual friends lost an uncle... and we coincided when giving our condolences on FB. That was awkward... but I TOTALLY killed it in the sympathy department. Writing's my thing... I'll dominate on a bitch, especially if she's a simple-minded DUMBFUCK. The remaining "friend" of mine has also written SO MANY status updates, which are obviously digs at me [one was like "I love winning ::smiling face::" and I was SO tempted to HATE... but I just let it slide). I hope.

No comments: