Thursday, February 21, 2013

Wonderland

What does AnoMALIE do when she's feeling anxious, annoyed, frustrated, upset, angry, violent, and all those ugly feelings a person should never feel?
Resort to art.

Obviously not complete... that's about three hours worth of repeated motions... for the most part.
I'm sure my mood and feelings are more than self-evident.

Random AnoMALIE fact: Disney characters have to be some of the easiest characters to recreate.
As a kid, I was most fascinated with Jessica Rabbit. That broad made an appearance in the majority of my "work." I think about it now and I have to giggle... I mean... I was a seven-year-old... drawing a sex-bomb. WTF?

Anyway, I'm feeling much better, as predicted.
The world would be a better place if everyone was just given some canvas, brushes, and paint.
It feels good. I promise.

No comments: