Saturday, February 23, 2013

Sugary needs

This inexplicable sense of nausea is frustrating.
I woke up at noon, and before stepping foot off the bed, I felt this bizarre sense of disconnect between my brain and body. It's not like when I ride a roller-coaster... but it is somewhat dizzying and confusing. I would touch things and my brain just wouldn't register, if that makes sense.
After about two hours of this crap, I became frustrated... and nearly cried.

I don't really know why this is going on, but I feel my no-sugar thing might be to blame. Hypoglycemic issues, perhaps?
With this in mind, I decided to snack on some blueberries, blackberries, and strawberries... and when that didn't do the trick, Mom made me eat an empanada... a Bavarian-cream-stuffed empanada (WHO came up with that idea? Since when the hell do Mexicans fuck with Bavarian cream?).
No dice.

I'm going to sleep now.
I'm guessing this shit is due to the accumulation of poor sleep this past week.

This feels terrible.

No comments: