Sunday, May 19, 2013

Emotional Injuries

There are ways to say things...
There are ways to say things, especially in public.

I'm a sarcastic person, and I joke around... but I never say things with malicious intent.
The only time I'm intentionally malicious is when dealing with someone who has hurt ME first.

Apologies are not needed. Apologies do not work.
You've revealed what really resides in your heart, and that's all I really need to know.

You're cruel.
You're selfish.
You're... you're... someone I don't care to associate with.

If you think that with your cruelty you'll manage to change my mind... to win me over... or god knows what else runs through that skull of yours, you are terribly, WILDLY mistaken.
I don't work like that, I never have.

A random stranger once told me that there was nothing uglier on a girl than a foul mouth.

Well, there is nothing uglier in a human than emotionally harming someone, intentionally.

No comments: