Saturday, April 21, 2007

Ah, Man!

Fuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuckkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkk!

I just got a jury summons... for a third fucking time in 4 years.

Shit.
I should become a felon to quit getting this shit.
Screw civic duty!
(I fucking kid... please... oh please, I don't wanna get in trouble for complaining!)

Shit. There go my plans for anything fun and exciting in the month of May. Luckily it's for the 22nd of May... so it doesn't get in the way of Shiny Toy Guns (I almost wrote "Shiny Plastic Pistols"... what is wrong with me?) or Memorial Day weekend... unless I get chosen for a super long trial... which is unlikely, right? Shit, I just jinxed myself.

::singing:: Looks like a shitty Summer!!!!! Foh-oh-oh-or meeeeeee! ::done:: (unless you bought Gwen Stefani's new album, this wouldn't make sense to anyone. If you haven't bought it yet... don't... it's a big disappointment because she's a sell-out ever since making the acquaintance of Akon. Yeah, that's me ranting like an ass)

Let me just say it one more time:
Ssssshitttttttt!

2 comments:

Kelley Karas said...

Leky's mom wrote shiny toy guns as Chinese Toy Guns

AnoMALIE said...

Oh la la! Now I'm gonna be calling them Chinese Platic Pistols... this reminds me of that one grape-vine game I played as a kid... I think it was called "telephone" amongst us Latino little kids.