Friday, April 20, 2007

Where's my money, bitch?

If I ever become a mother... I'm totally letting my little girl do this.
Except my kid would get much more profane... j/k! My folks would murder me if I ever did that with my kid.

While we're on the subject of kids/parents:Alec Baldwin's one angry dad (and why is this news headlining on AOL? I don't care if Ireland's a little jerk of a child, that's their business that I can live without ever knowing), but I sure laughed when he called his kid a "thoughtless little pig." While my dad would never, ever call me that... Mom called (and still does) me a "Cabrona" and "hija de tu chingada madre" (the latter is literally "Daughter of your fucked mother." "Cabrona" can be... sort of like "fucker" or something milder than "bitch") ever since I can remember. I tried saving the messages she left me the day of my 20th birthday when I wasn't answering my phone because I was too busy bowling (it was 9:48 pm when she started calling, not even 10! I was so frustrated I started to cry at the bowling alley!)... that would have been some good stuff.

No comments: