Sunday, April 1, 2012

Pura Vidaaaaa!

IT'S OFFICIAL!

And it's not a joke (I LOATHE April Fool's Day. Stupidest fucking day of the year).
I'm going to Costa Rica on the 10th (Dad wanted to go on the 8th... as in... EASTER... WTH?)!

I've been light-headed ever since I booked the flight.

The way life is readjusting itself is so... it's so... remarkable. I don't know what to say! I'm just ecstatic and incoherent and all I want to do is jump and cheer and scream... and kiss people!

The relaxation from today's activities went down the drain and I'm now pumped like... some wind-up doll.
No remnants of my calm hike through the gorgeous landscape my lovely city has to offer
I am one ASHY motherfucker
Nope... I'm all giddy and loud.

April, you are going to be one HELL of a fucking awesome month!
THANK YOU!

No comments: