Tuesday, April 9, 2013

Tomar Vuelo

Yo ho, yo ho a pirate's life for me!
Well, more like a gypsy's life.

I wanted to be quiet about this... but I feel I might explode if I don't share it somewhere...
I'm ging to Costa Rica in exactly a week...
Then I return the following week, hit the gym as hard as fucking possible, accompanied by the strictest protein/veggies diet until the wedding on the 18th of May, then go to a couple of graduation parties on the 19th... and then I fly out to Berlin on the 22nd.
Yup.
My sister is accompanying on this Eurotrip part deux. She's meeting me up in Berlin a couple of days after I arrive, then we head out to Paris, for a DECENT Paris visit... where we're going to speak as much fucking French as possible... and NOT stay in the motherfucking HOOD.
Then we're ending our trip in Barcelona... Madrid might get squeezed in if we feel it's absolutely imperative.
Then I return in June.
Then I head out to Mexico at the ends of July. I'm hanging out with my brotherovski in Juarez for a few days, then I go to Hometown for that damned wedding... I might head out to Cancun from there, then fly back home... because that roadtrip from Homrtown to Vegas makes me sweat... just the fucking thought of it makes me want to barf.

So... my itinerary is getting CRAZY... and I fucking love it.
I just have to keep my lips sealed.
... but the blog doesn't count, since no one goes off and talks about it on social media (I love y'all for that).

This is how I keep my mind busy. This is how I keep from crying.
I'm happy.

No comments: