Tuesday, April 30, 2013

End of the showers to reveal some flowers

Fuckin' A... It's about to be May and I have no clue where April went.
I feel so fucking pressured because May is going to be the busiest month I've had all year... probably the busiest month of the year.
I have dress alterations to fuck with up until the day of the wedding (the 18th), a couple of graduation parties to attend (because I'm nice and each person who has invited me to their shindig made some appearance at any one of my parties... and they're being nice by spreading them for the 17th and 19th, so that's cool), then I head out to Berlin on the 22nd.
I'm sweating bullets about the Eurotrip because I sense I'm going to fuck it up somehow... which I already DID for the day I actually arrive. I get to fuck around that lovely city for a couple of hours ALONE due to my friend being unable to get out of class on time to pick me up when I land.
Do you know how many words I know in German? TWO... no, three... wait... "danke" is German, right? "Bitte" is please... "schwarz" is black (I know this one for the reason you're PROBABLY guessing right now)... I know "verboten" because of all the movies I've watched... "Nein" because of music (I guess here we can pretty much say "If it's in the lyrics for 'Du Hast' then I know it"). I confuse the word for "yes" with the Russian form... so I always say "da" like an imbecile. And as for phrases, I only know ONE (aside from "Juden verboten" but THAT should NEVER leave my fucking mouth in real life), and that's because I once used it in a short story and I asked Kelley to pronounce it for me (I STILL can't say it properly). The phrase is the ever so useless: Ich liebe dich (unless for some freak reason I bump into Michael Ballack. And even then, it'll be useless because he SPEAKS ENGLISH).

SO! Good times ahead... right?
Paris is happening as well... for a few (probably HELL OF miserable) days... then it's Spain, Spain, Spain.
I know how to communicate in those countries... thought the most communicating I want to do in LAME ASS France is flipping my middle finger in the fucking air.

...
Anyway... Hey, Hey, MAY!
For the love of God, BE GENTLE.
April, you were amazing, regardless of how fucking emo I proved to be. You treated me sorta right... better than any other month so far, that's for sure. See you next year, sweetpea.

2 comments:

Mooney said...

I'll give you a copy of In-flight German. That's what I did for Chris and he said it helped him out when he was in Vienna. :)

We also need to meet up! Miss you!

AnoMALIE said...

lmao! that would be hell of appreciated. And yes, we should meet up. I'm like... at 93% better. Stubborn phlegm is all I have to deal with now.