Sunday, March 9, 2008

Butterflies, my ass!!

With my trip a little over 24 hours away, I find myself:

-Constantly thinking twice about my duffle bag selection (white Burberry duffle bag). Why? Because Ryan was kind enough to introduce me to the term "Chav" (and "Chavette"). Now I constantly wonder... "Will this make me appear too Chavvy when I'm off running around in London? I don't want to befriend Chavs... or be mistaken for one..." Thanks Ryan... thank you very much.

- Worrying about getting question about the copious amounts of junk food in my luggage (You guys, I kid you not, I have about 10 pounds worth.... it makes me think of all those fat camp episodes/movies... and how there's that one little bastard who takes mounds of junk food to sell to the other fat kids... it's so annoying! I feel like damn Cartman right now...)

- Worried about getting mugged by Gypsy kids... I hear they're a major pest.

- paranoid over my recently outted gum that I have stashed in my carry-on, that I also plan on offering to people in case of bad breath (I'm joking).

- worried about dying...

Yeah...
OK...
I should be excited, right?

Then why the fuck am I so... nervous right now?
I'm such a fucking baby.

2 comments:

TravelinDin said...

dont be nervous! the gypsies wont get you unless you're going out of the airport and wondering around the cities. you'll be fine...bilbao is safe, no gypsies (just people that steal cellphones)...im excited!!! i see you in like...30 hours or so!!! yay!!! have a safe flight and remember to ask if your bags are checked all the way through and if you need to check in in london :]

see you tomorrow!

Unknown said...

You're welcome.