Saturday, March 15, 2008

Little Steps

I take back ever mentioning that kids here are cute.

The little punk upstairs has been running a fucking muck since 6 in the morning.
He entertains himself by throwing a rubber ball at the floor, then running after it... all done in the room directly above mine.
He's about three feet tall... so his little steps are frequent.
I thought it was cute the first hour... now I just want to go up there and confine him to a crib (or a parrot cage!!).
Fuck.

I was trying to sleep as long as possible... for the next three days are going to be a giant pain in the ass.
We're headed out to London at 4:30 after the first half of the Manchester/Derby game (I'm so stoked... they show SO much Cristiano Ronaldo here... I'm in heaven!). From there, we're taking a two hour bus ride to the airport... then getting on a plane at... I think 10? then we get to London at 11PM. From there... and since we have no room... we're sleeping in the damn airport.
Then, at 8 in the morning, my bro is going to pick us up, take us to his apartment so we (me, TravelinDin, and Clemson--that's what I'm naming her, since she goes there) can put our stuff away, then we're going to "see the sights"... even if it's raining and 40 degrees.
Hooray...
Not.
Fuck London, man, fuck it.
I'm just gunning for the possibility of seeing a Chav in his natural environment, once that occurs, I'll consider this trip successful.

On Monday, we're off to Rome, where we DO have a hotel to stay.
Ye-haw!

1 comment:

Unknown said...

Look for chavs mostly in the east of London. Take a camera and Bill Oddie.