Thursday, March 6, 2008

Keep it indoors, lady!

I just...
caught my neighbor lady getting... banged... out in her backyard... hard...

Oddly enough... I was the one mortified... for being caught in my green pajama bottoms at nearly 2 in the afternoon....

MY NEIGHBORS ARE THE FUCKING TRASHIEST NEIGHBORS IN ALL THE FUCKING ENTERPRISE LAND (because we all know there are plenty of other crazy neighbors in Vegas communities, I just didn't know my hood was as trippy as my old central Vegas one)!!
(no pun intended... or is it? I don't know!! Now I must go and wash my eyes out with some chlorine)

7 comments:

adventures of a mad scientist said...

OH YEAH BABY

Actually no. I don't mind hearing people in the room next to me, but fucking in your backyard for the Google Maps satellite to see is just bad. No one needs to see your jiggling jugs.

Unknown said...

AnoMALIE, I'm SO moving in with you when I get my video camera tonight. :D

AnoMALIE said...

Elbee- EXACTLY! If the lady would have been indoors with the blinds wide open, I probably wouldn't be so... traumatized... because then I'd just blame myself for looking in her house... but outside... on a car? WTF?

Ryan- Hey, be my guest if you wanna video tape a 30-something-year old cocktail (hahaha! that just struck me as ironic) waitress getting banged by one of her many male tenants on a car in her backyard...
Just make sure your camera isn't too expensive... there's the potential for it to break upon seeing such a nasty sight...

Kelley Karas said...

That's heinous.
It also sounds like Tony's Roomate.
Hes a dice dealer, who deals exclusively in cocktail waitress. Now I give him that he's an attractive man.. but he's been dating 5 of them and gotten two pregnant since tony and he moved to their apartment.. 1 MONTH ago.

AnoMALIE said...

ahahaha...
Oh man... that's terrible... but it has me laughing!

Native Minnow said...

Hilarious!

@ elbee: "No one needs to see your jiggling jugs."
Correction, I do!

TravelinDin said...

ewww...is it that one lady next door with like the 5 guys?? siiiick! haha