Sunday, March 23, 2008

HELP ME JESUS!!

So I've been in France for 3 days... and it's been 3 days too many.
People are so fucking mean here... I've cried about 4 times... especially on the first day.
We arrived at 1 in the fucking morning... and not in Paris, but Sarcelle... look it up and you'll see why I've been crying my entire stay here.
London was fucking AMAZING.
ROME was a dream and I'm definitely doing that multiple times.
Spain... what can I say about Spain? If i could live anywhere else, it'd be there.
France?

NEVER FUCKING EVER.
I'd rather get stabbed... repeatedly... in the face... with a prison made shank.

5 comments:

Mooney said...

Well that blows. Sorry France is sucking ass.

Unknown said...

The French aren't my favourite people either.

Native Minnow said...

Just quote the French chef from the Little Mermaid:
Zutalu, I have meesed one or Sacre bleu, what is zis, how on earth could I miss such a sweet little succulent crab?

It might help you feel better.

p.s. I have no idea how to spell French words.

Kelley Karas said...

I looked up sarcelle and didn't find anything.. Do they live up to their stereotype?

Oh yeah- when you come back you are so joining the band

It's me on guitar/backups
Cammie on vocals
Michelle on Keys
Devin on drums
Possibly some other girl on bass if you'd rather play something else.. like violin or triangle

AnoMALIE said...

Mooney- France didn't just suck ass... it fucking blew huge Sperm-Whale hardened dick.
It. Was. Bad. I'll give you details when I get back.

Ryan- I think they're worse Chavs... (I DIDN'T SEE ANY! :( How disappointing)

NM- I wish the chef would have died on the Little Mermaid... now that would have made me feel better.
And butchering the French language: DO IT MORE OFTEN. Fuck FRANCE!!

Chase- IT IS THE FUCKING GHETTO!! I mean, Detroit has nothing on these people. Imagine Detroit with only Muslims and Jews... then you're the only American and they automatically correlate you to Bush as if he were your fucking dad.
It's the place where all those damn riots occur... I think they had one in the summer of '07.
And the band thing... I'll think about it, like always.
:)