Monday, March 31, 2008

No more holes

So... when was the last time I wrote in here?
I've lost all sense of time... especially now that they've changed their clocks because of... daylights savings time (fuck, I'm forgetting English again).

Anyway, I haven't really had time to surf the internet because connection here sucks balls. I usually do the myspace thing, but I get cut off after about three minutes... so blogging's out of the question.
Internet's behaving today, though, so let's hope this entry makes it.

On Saturday TravelinDin got us FC Barcelona tickets... then we watched as the team slipped to third place in the Spanish league.
We're lucky like that...

I also watched Manchester kick major ass.
I love those guys.

Also... I think it may have been Friday when I almost got in a fight with the sibling and her friend because they were trying to force me to get a piercing against my will.
See, piercings are unbelievably popular in this part of Spain... and they've done their part by getting pierced (TravelingDin and Clemson).
When I said
"Nah, dude, I'm too old for that shit..."
They got all angry at me and they tried tricking me into going on the metro to the piercing shop... but I'm not THAT stupid.

I've also seen the cute 19-year-old. He was standing at the metro holding a surf board...
I must say... he looked... not "hot" but... straight up beautiful.
Super out of place.
6'whatever giant blond boy with a surfboard with the sun beaming down on him... amongst short Spaniards was just... odd.

Anyway... I will shut up now and hope this shit posts because... well, this internet thing is unreliable.

HOPE YOU GUYS ARE DOING GOOD OVER THERE.

...and don't forget:
FUCK FRANCE!

3 comments:

Unknown said...

I'm not into football but I do actually support Manchester United :)

Native Minnow said...

Glad to hear you're still alive and enjoying yourself. Way to stand tall on the piercing thing.

Mooney said...

Piercings? I've been getting peer pressure about tattoos! Damn people. Well I miss you prima, hope to see you soon!