Thursday, March 27, 2008

I'M ALIIIIIIIIIIIVE!

So I'm finally out of France!
YEAAAAAAAAAAAH!

That last post I wrote as fast as possible because I happened to be in an inernet cafe that was run by middle-easterners... and while I definitely don't have a problem with middle easterners... they seem to have a problem with me.
They were very nice to us when we walked in... and spoke to us in English.
Once we told them were were from "the US.." they changed in attitude and were mean.

I would mention why this place sucked balls... but it's so long, and i don't have the time. I have to go home, type it out, then load it next time I get on-line.

Point of this is to say:
I'M HOME! Ok, I'm in Bilbao... but I'm in a country where people speak my language... and while they're a little eccentric, they're nice.

I'll be writing some more later on.

I'M ALIIIIIIIIIIVE!!

FUCK FRANCE.

Peace.

No comments: